Warriors Reprieve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum where we can talk about anything you want. From just talking to each other to talking about books and games we've read or played to role-playing. Join us! Have fun! Be yourself!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindara

Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm

when a test goes wrong in the secret military base called Xnoriste, people get hurt and subjects get angry. a certain doctor named Doctor Delay decides to steal the subjects. sadly for him, the kids over time developed a need...a need for blood. when Jessi Jak, one of the vamp kids, bit him, he gained their power from their DNA in her saliva. he is now creating an army of vamps, but his DNA wasn't pure enough to make them as strong as the kids. now the kids are on the run and are fighting for survival and to reveal Xnoriste to the world. there are seven kids (all girls) that can be 13-15.

name: Jessie Jak
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:05 pm

all girls? just because im the only guy on the site doesnt mean you can overrun me!!!!lol can there be at least one guy?
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsreprieve.rpg-board.net
Sindara

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 pm

well, i guess so. you can be human protector or vampire runaway, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sindara

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 pm

wow, you really need people on this site, jeesh. it's really cool and i think it's awesome but you need to maybe put up some advertisements for it or somethin' so that more people know about it. heck, you could even put it on a billboard for like, a week and then you'll have more people.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Can I Join Sin..?
Back to top Go down
Sindara

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm

sure. i need more people.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 am

a billboard where? like in real life or on another forum?
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsreprieve.rpg-board.net
shadow wolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:54 pm

im a guy ya Suspect im a nnja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)   Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood And Spice And Everything Nice (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Reprieve  :: The Town :: Fantasy Role-Plays-
Jump to: